[CUCBC Captains] Resend: Newnham Head 5th February 2022 - ENTRIES NOW OPEN

Conor Burgess conor at cucbc.org
Mon Jan 24 22:01:53 GMT 2022

Hi all,

As mentioned at the Captains meeting yesterday, it seems some of the moderated emails are not being delivered properly. Apologies if this is a repeat and you did receive this, but I have no way of knowing who it got through to and who it didn’t.

Replies to this email will hopefully go straight to Newnham.

Thanks,
Conor