[CUCBC Captains] Winter Head to Head - Saturday 22 January

CCRC Events eventsccrc at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 10:01:14 GMT 2022

Winter Head to Head

The 2022 Winter Head To Head will be held on 22nd January 2022.  A great chance to get 4k of race distance on the clock!

	• The race is two lengths of 2,000m.
	• The first leg starts at the Chesterton Railway Bridge in Cambridge and finishes at the A14 bridge.
	• Boats spin at the lock and racing starts again at the A14 bridge and finishes at the Chesterton Railway Bridge.

Division Times:

	• Div 1: 09:00
	• Div 2: 10:45
	• Div 3: 12:30
	• Div 4: 14:15

Crews can be entered in all boat classes under the following categories:

	• Student (Lents Div 1, Lents Div 2, Lents Div 3 or below) or

	• Cambridge Rowing Association (Championship, Club, Novice).

Entries can be made here: droplet.events/winter-head-to-head <https://www.droplet.events/winter-head-to-head>

Winners for categories with 3 or more entries (or 2 or more for juniors) will receive prizes.

As with past City events we will look to film the event.  Full details are on the attached pdf.

We look forward to seeing you at the event!

Seb

Seb Walker
CCRC Events Secretary
07789 917763