[CUCBC Captains] Lent Term EMM Rota

Luke Pattison luke at cucbc.org
Mon Jan 10 16:58:42 GMT 2022

Dear Captains,

I hope you’ve had a restful winter break and are looking forward to getting back on the Cam. The rota for Early Morning Marshals for the upcoming Lent Term has now been updated on the CUCBC website, please find it at https://www.cucbc.org/marshals <https://www.cucbc.org/marshals>.

Please ensure that an appropriate representative of your club is in place at the stated time on all days allocated, allocations have been made based on the number of crews from each college that competed in the Fairbairn Cup 2021 races.

Instructions for marshals and sheets for recording boats on the water can be found online at https://www.cucbc.org/marshals/instructions <https://www.cucbc.org/marshals/instructions>. A copy of the instructions is also attached to this email. Please share these with those fulfilling marshalling responsibilities for your club.

A reminder that completed EMM sheets should be uploaded (here <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfv4I1zqgXk0gmnv4RnI5jdbz6fewHvPyu9l8emr_aGtUEK-Q/viewform>) or emailed to the CUCBC committee before 5pm the day of marshalling.

All the best for the term ahead,

Luke