[CUCBC Captains] 2021/2 CUBC Dev Squad - Men's Program

Alister Taylor alister at cubc.org.uk
Fri Oct 29 12:59:36 BST 2021

Dear Captains,

May I ask you to pass on to interested athletes who may be interested in
trialling for the 2022/3 Boat Race men's squads or on building on the
excellent work being done already. Info regarding the women's Development
Squad program will be circulated early next week.

Yours,

Alister

 --------------------------

Firstly  by way of introduction, my name is Bill Lucas,  the new assistant
coach at CUBC for the men’s program.

We will soon commence the CUBC Men's Development squad. The aim of the squad is
to provide some additional input for those who are considering trialling
for CUBC's men’s program for the 2023 Boat Race. The intention is to
supplement the good work that you are already doing with your colleges.

Dev Squad will begin with land based training sessions at Goldie through
the second part of Michaelmas term, dates are below:

19th November

26th November

Further dates will be communicated.

Each session will run for 45’ and you can sign up for the 11:00, 11:45 or
12:30 sessions.  We have capacity for 12 rowers per session.

For those who wish to sign up please fill in the attached google form so we
can get a bit of a gauge on your current rowing level and use the google
sign up sheet to book a spot which suits your schedule.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eo68vTu3kuh2xKEeqi7VECehH5lRcXUgcvCsIx9Lc9Q/edit?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdtLtUEslXzYAAWGELM_Z3Ipaq8_N6jFI7tdLI79XWKIgmUlw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Bill

Alister Taylor
Executive Secretary (Operations)

Cambridge University Boat Club
The Goldie Boathouse
Kimberley Road
Cambridge
CB4 1HG

T: +44 (0) 1223 354 258
M: +44 (0) 754 107 6905
Working days: Monday-Friday

CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY BOAT CLUB IS A COMPANY LIMITED BY GUARANTEE AND
REGISTERED IN ENGLAND NUMBER 09729310

IT IS A CHARITY EXEMPT FROM REGISTRATION BY VIRTUE OF THE CHARITIES ACT
2011 SCHEDULE 3
ᐧ