[CUCBC Captains] Cambridge Pink Week 2022 - #TurnCamPink!

Cambridge Pink Week pinkweek.cambridgeuni at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 19:13:05 GMT 2021

Dear all,

I hope you're all all well. I'm getting in touch as Vice President of
Cambridge Pink Week 2022, a student-run charitable organisation which
raises money and awareness for breast cancer charities and their
messages. Pink Week will run from 7th-13th February and, given the
disruption to fundraising caused by the pandemic and the isolation
many people affected by breast cancer have dealt with because of it,
our work is more important than ever. We've raised over £135,000 since
2014 and we'd love your help to make 2022 our biggest year yet!

One of the initiatives we are running this year is #TurnCamPink, which
involves everything from lighting up iconic Cambridge buildings to
turning plodges pink and serving pink drinks and food in college bars,
to help bring the student and city populations together and spread our
message of education, support and awareness. We would therefore like
to ask if you would be interested in helping us turn the river Cam
pink by asking your crews to wear pink/decorate pink in some way
during Pink Week?

Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions or
would like to know more. We're so excited to work with you on this and
would love to hear your thoughts!

Best wishes,
Riannon Chaplin
Cambridge Pink Week Vice President 2022