[CUCBC Captains] CUBC Women's Development Squad Ergo Sessions

Autumn Mantell autumn at cubc.org.uk
Tue Nov 9 17:49:27 GMT 2021

Dear all,

Firstly I'd like to introduce myself, my name is Autumn Mantell and as the new assistant coach on the Women’s team at CUBC I will be leading this years development squad sessions.

As an introduction to training with CUBC we will be offering a series of ergo sessions at Goldie on the 25th November and 2nd December.
On each of these dates there will be three sessions lasting 45 minutes each, starting at 4:15pm, 5:15pm and 6:15pm.
We will be able to have a maximum of 12 rowers and 2 coxes per session.

Any interested athletes should fill out the google sheet below.

We look forward to meeting everyone!

(For those interested in the men’s development squad please contact Bill Lucas, Men’s Assistant Coach at bill at cubc.org.uk <mailto:bill at cubc.org.uk> for info).

Best,

Autumn

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JEteD0bt1qb3gPRkeBi0XpSxfjtP4rpuCYZoK1ZY9Co/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JEteD0bt1qb3gPRkeBi0XpSxfjtP4rpuCYZoK1ZY9Co/edit?usp=sharing>