[CUCBC Captains] Uni IV's: Final Results and Fines

Luke Pattison luke at cucbc.org
Mon Nov 8 10:13:44 GMT 2021

Dear Captains,

The results of Fridays’ Uni IV’s semi-finals and finals can be found on the CUCBC website (https://www.cucbc.org/uni_fours <https://www.cucbc.org/uni_fours>).

I’m pleased to announce the winners of each division:

Men’s Coxed Four (First Division) - Jesus M1
Men’s Coxed Four (Second Division) - Caius M2
Women’s Coxed Four (First Division) - Pembroke (W1A)
Women’s Coxed Four (Second Division) - Pembroke (W1B)

Many congratulations to the winning crews, we will be in touch soon with details of a prize giving ceremony.

Finally, thanks to all crews for taking part, we hope that you enjoyed the races. Please also pass on our thanks to all those that assisted marshalling the event.

Fines:

Caius - excessive bank party (£30). A reminder that bank parties are limited to four riders for all CUCBC run events.

All fines can be appealed by emailing Dr. Dan Wilkins, CUCBC Senior Treasurer (seniortreasurer at cucbc.org <mailto:seniortreasurer at cucbc.org>), within 48 hours of this email being sent.

Best wishes,

Luke