[CUCBC Captains] Christmas Head - 4 December

CCRC Events eventsccrc at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 15:31:48 GMT 2021

Hi all,

Entries for the Christmas Head are now open!

This year the event takes place the day after the Fairbairn Cup on Saturday 4 December.  The race is a fun event with everyone encouraged to enter in fancy dress.  There are prizes for the best outfit and also for the best line round Ditton Corner.

This year we will be streaming coverage over Facebook Live with race commentary and crew interviews.  To help with this you will see there is room for some bio details for each crew on the entry form.  These aren’t delivered under oath so the more amusing the better!

Full details can be found here: http://www.cityrc.co.uk/races-we-run/christmas-head/ <http://www.cityrc.co.uk/races-we-run/christmas-head/>

Please note that we won’t be interviewing junior crews and if there are any crews that don’t want to be interviewed then please let us know in advance.

Please also email me if you want a row through on the day.

Many thanks

Seb

Seb Walker
CCRC Events Secretary