[CUCBC Captains] Cambridge Spring Regatta is ON

Lianne Stanford ls.rowing at gmail.com
Wed May 12 14:53:22 BST 2021

Cambridge '99 Rowing Club will be hosting their annual Spring Regatta on
Sunday 30th May 2021. This 1000 m side-by-side race up the Long Reach
is an enjoyable day of
racing for 8+ crews and also for juniors, Quads. It is a fantastic way
to nail those starts in advance of the regatta season and for college
crews it is the
perfect way to get some experience racing.  Novices are welcome.

We may shorten the race for Novices closer to race day so that it can
be done as safely as possible
ENTRIES ARE OPEN NOW and more details about the event can be found
here www dot cambridge99 dot org/spring-regatta
<http://www.cambridge99.org/spring-regatta> .

If you have any questions please email *regatta at cambridge99.org*
and a member of the Committee will respond!

* We will do our very best to have your races completed as quickly as we can.

* We aim to give all crews two races but this will depend on numbers.

* Online Registration and we will work very hard to meet any timing requests.

* Any changes or cancellations due to COVID will be fully refunded.

* The week prior we will post a sign-up sheet for requests to row
through, although we'd love for you to race.

Best wishes,

Lianne
Cambridge '99 RC Regattas Committee