[CUCBC Captains] Champs VIIIs Head - Sunday May 16th

Events Secretary champsjuniorhead at gmail.com
Mon May 10 22:30:07 BST 2021

Hi Captains,

Just a reminder to get your entries in for the Champs VIIIs Head which will
be running this coming Sunday.

We promise a fun event and pots for event winners (which have the date on
so they won't get mixed up with previous and future victories!). There's
even the opportunity to take home a magnum of champagne if you break the
mens' or womens' course record. All prizes will be delivered to a location
of your choosing (in Cambridge!) in the week following the event.

Full event details can be found on our website as well as a link to the
entry form:
https://championrowing.org.uk/champs-races/eights-head/

The formal entry deadline is Wednesday 12th at 6pm which allows a draw to
be circulated in good time, however we will consider late entries so
please do get in touch if you find yourself needing to make an entry after
Wednesday!

Jen Bromley
Champs VIIIs Head Event Secretary