[CUCBC Captains] SBR 2021 - updated race timetable, notes for competitors

Matthew Temple matthew at cucbc.org
Sat Jun 5 23:33:37 BST 2021

**Captains - please forward this message to your competing athletes in the
SBR**

Dear all,

Attached is a document with marshalling instructions for the SBR next week.
Please can all coxes, steers and bank parties read it carefully. There have
been a number of scratches in the W1x and NovM1x events and so the
timetable for these events has changed slightly. The M4+ races on Friday
have shifted later to accommodate an exam and so all other races on Friday
are now slightly earlier - please check your marshalling time carefully.
As usual, the race timetable on the website has also been updated and
should match the attached - please let me know ASAP if you spot any
discrepancies.

Best wishes,
Matthew