[CUCBC Captains] BR Covid Guidelines for Coxes

Isabel Nimmo izzy at cucbc.org
Sat Apr 10 21:58:08 BST 2021

Dear Captains,

This is just a gentle reminder that coxes should be continuing to follow BR
and their own club guidance on wearing masks while coxing, and eye
protection (visors etc) while coxing in stern loaders. I've passed a number
of coxes out without one or both over the last few days.

If you could drop a reminder to your members, that would be much
appreciated. We're very much hoping to have a May term with as much rowing
as we can, but this is only possible if we remain safe and can maintain the
goodwill of BR and our various college safety bodies.

Best wishes,

Isabel