[CUCBC Captains] Fwd: Rowing Safety Map

Conor Burgess conor at cucbc.org
Thu Oct 22 09:04:29 BST 2020

Hi all,

Henk-Jaap (Cambridge 99s’ Safety Officer) has put together this safety map of the Cam and all of the emergency service access points, including What3Words map locations. Captains - please could you pass this on to your safety officers?

Please feel free to take Henk-Jaap up on his request for feedback, and we can circulate a final version when he has it.

Best wishes,
Conor