[CUCBC Captains] Coxes

Rob Baker rob at cubc.org.uk
Wed Aug 19 15:28:53 BST 2020

Dear Captains,

I hope this finds you well and looking forward to some normality on return to University life. We start the Boat Race campaign on the 29th of August and find ourselves a bit short on coxes after a few people have dropped out.

Would you please pass this message along to your college coxes and see if anyone would be interested in trialling for the mens team?

If anyone is interested please contact me directly, there is a great opportunity to learn, improve and perhaps cox a Boat Race crew!

Best,

Rob Baker
Chief Coach
Cambridge University Boat Club