[CUCBC Captains] Clare Novices Regatta

Clare Women clare.women at cucbc.org
Tue Nov 19 12:56:18 GMT 2019

Dear Captains,

Thank you for your entries into CNR this year. There has been very high
demand for places, and unfortunately we have now reached the boat limit.

However, many crews have contacted us to ask to be considered in case of
crew scratching. For this reason, we will be running a 'reserve list'. If
you did not get a place, and would like to be put on the reserve list,
please email claregatta at gmail.com with details of college, crew (NM1, NW1
etc.) and contact details, and you will be added to the reserve list.

Crews with confirmed entry have until 23:59 this Friday to pay for entry
(details on the Clare Boat Club website). You place will be held, subject
to a late fee, until Sunday evening at which point it will be given to a
reserve crew.

In the event of crews scratching, reserve crews given a place will be
contacted about payment at a later date, but will not be subject to an
increased late fee. Crews that do need to scratch after the payment
deadline will be given a refund so long as their place can be filled.

Please remind your coxes that the coxes meeting is on Sunday 24th November
in the Riley Auditorium, Memorial Court, Clare College at 19:30 and is
compulsory for all competing coxes to attend. The Fairbairns coxes meeting
is immediately after the CNR presentation in the same venue.

Hope this makes everything clear - feel free to get in touch if you have
any questions!

Best Wishes and Happy Racing!

Victoria and James