[CUCBC Captains] Clare Novices Regatta

Clare Women clare.women at cucbc.org
Sun Nov 17 18:21:33 GMT 2019

Hi everyone!

Please find attached a message from our Clare Novices Regatta Senior
Umpire. I would be grateful if you could pass it on to your LBCs!

This is a reminder that entries close for the Clare Novice Regatta this
Friday 22nd November at 23:59. Entries must be submitted through the
website: https://www.clareboatclub.org.uk/cnr-entry.php
<https://www.clareboatclub.org.uk/cnr-entry.php?fbclid=IwAR086nNR0Z4_aGCXtB0zf5ZHK8uZvZYGCl5j5oR8M5D2heAZRaL_4op6ZGA>
and paid by this time.

The coxes meeting for CNR will be in the Riley Auditorium, Memorial Court
(Clare College, just off Queens Road) at 19:30 on Sunday 24th November.
This is *compulsory* for coxes to attend, and the final draw will be
announced. Late entries are subject to an increased fee and at the
discretion of the senior umpire (claregatta at gmail.com). The Fairbairns
coxing meeting will be held straight after in the same venue.

Prizes for the plate events have arrived, and consist of engraved hip
flasks for each winning crew in the mens' and womens' competitions.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Best wishes,

Victoria (Captain) and James (Umpire)