[CUCBC Captains] Tuesday Results and Notes & Fines

Conor Burgess conor at cucbc.org
Tue Mar 5 23:52:59 GMT 2019

Dear all,

Thank you for an excellent first day of racing. The results are available
here <http://www.cucbc.org/lents> (http://www.cucbc.org/lents) except for
the M2 division, which will be available pending the result of a re-row
tomorrow (if you haven't already received an email from me about it, then
don't worry; it doesn't affect you).

*Notes from the Umpires*

   - A reminder to all cyclists (bank parties, umpires and otherwise) to
   please look behind you before pulling over / jumping off your bike when
   your crew bumps out. Similarly, please look behind you before jumping back
   on / pulling onto the towpath.
   - Thank you to all of the clubs providing marshals today - we're very
   happy to have had a full set!

*Fines*

   - Caius W2 - slow to clear - £20
   - Clare M2 - Forgot bung, no advantage - £15
   - Downing M3 & Hughes Hall M2 - Taking the correct decision to hold it
   up to avoid hitting a stationary crew - Commendation
   - Fitzwilliam W1 - Early celebration - £30
   - King's W1 - Failure to clear - £40
   - Lady Margaret M2 - Failure to hold it up on bumping - £40
   - Robinson W1 - Late to marshalling - £10
   - Robinson M2 - Dropped bung, no advantage - £15
   - Sidney Sussex W1 - Late to marshalling - £10

All fines can be appealed by e-mailing Dan Wilkins, CUCBC Senior Treasurer (
seniortreasurer at cucbc.org), within 48 hours of this email being sent.

Best wishes,
Conor