[CUCBC Captains] Trailering for Queens'

Queens Captain queens.captain at cucbc.org
Thu Apr 4 07:39:40 BST 2019

Dear Captains,

Queens’ are looking for someone to tow their trailer to Ely and back for their Easter training camp. The boats should be towed to Ely sometime on the 14th of April and towed back to Cambridge in the afternoon of the 18th of April. We do not provide a towing vehicle, and the driver must have a comprehensive insurance cover for towing trailers over 750kg MAM.

If you know someone who meets these criteria and is prepared to help us out, I would greatly appreciate it if you could put us in touch. They will, of course, be compensated for the trouble.

Thanks,

Hidde

President
Queens’ College Boat Club