[CUCBC Captains] CCBC training day!

E.C. Marr ecm53 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Oct 31 14:21:24 GMT 2018

Dear all,

Christ's College Boat Club are going to have a training day away from
the Cam on Sunday 4th November. In order to complete our fleet of boats,
we need two more senior rowers (one male and one female) and a cox.

In greater detail, we'll be heading to the Peterborough rowing lake to
make the most of a quiet, straight stretch of water. We'll benefit from
fantastic coaching and a queue-free lake. It promises to be a great day
out for the club (and for you!). We leave Cambridge on a coach at 7am
and return around 5pm.

If you would be interested in joining us, please get in touch!

Emily and Sim (CCBC Captains)

--
Emily Marr | PhD Student
Christ's College | St Andrew's Street | Cambridge | CB2 3BU | UK