[CUCBC Captains] The Fairbairn Cup 2018 - Entries now Open!

Amir Akbari - Fairbairn Cup Secretary 2018 jcbc-fairbairns at jesus.cam.ac.uk
Thu Oct 25 14:45:29 BST 2018

Entries are now open for The Fairbairn Cup 2018!

The races will take place on:

Thursday 29th November: Men’s and Women’s Novice VIIIs
Friday 30th November Men’s and Women’s Senior College and Invitational
VIIIs and IVs

Entry fees are £62 for an VIII and £37 for a IV. Entries are made via
http://jcbc.jesus.cam.ac.uk/old/fairbairns/. The entry deadline is
Friday 16th November, and payment deadline Friday 23rd November.

Payment Details:

Your Reference: [Your College]Fairbairns (e.g. JesusFairbairns)
Jesus College Boat Club
Sort Code: 30-91-56
Account number: 00538948
Payment may also be received by cheque (see entries on website for more
details)

Additional Information and Changes:

We are excited to announce an additional ‘unofficial small prize’ for
fastest Alumni Men’s and Women’s VIII college crews.

Please find the updated Rules and Regulations on the website, as well as
information regarding division times and marshalling.

Based on feedback from previous years, Invitational VIII’s may give
preference for racing in either division one or two on Friday by
contacting me via email with reasoning. However, priority will be given
to college crews and I cannot guarantee each Invitational crew will be
placed in their preferred division.

If you have any queries regarding the regatta, especially regarding
entries, please do not hesitate to contact me at
jcbc-fairbairns at jesus.cam.ac.uk.

Good Luck!
Amir

Fairbairn Cup Secretary 2018