[CUCBC Captains] Annual insurance declaration

Mark Jacobs mark at cucbc.org
Wed Oct 10 11:23:22 BST 2018

Dear All,

At the start of every year we require confirmation from all clubs that they have suitable public liability in place, which must include 'member to member' type cover (all major providers include this as standard).

The deadline for this would usually be the end of week 1 (i.e. yesterday). Having been slow to put out the initial notice though, I'll extend this to Sunday evening.

If you've not already done so, you'll need to log in to the CUCBC website and update your club's insurance information. Anyone who has not done this by Sunday will not be permitted to boat until it's done and I've checked it.

There'll be other stuff to do later in term too, more on that later...

Any questions, let me know.

Regards,

Mark Jacobs
CUCBC Safety Advisor