[CUCBC Captains] CNR Row Through Slots - Saturday 24th November

Clare Regatta Team claregatta at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 21:25:05 GMT 2018

Hi All,

Apologies for the delay in releasing this timetable, sorry for any
inconvenience caused.

Also, apologies for not reply to all your emails about row throughs, I've
had far too many emails to reply to each individually.

Attached is the timetable for the row throughs. Sorry to everyone I
couldn't give slots to but all the slots were very oversubscribed and most
filled up within a few hours of me sending the original email.

Let me know if you can't make your slot so I can allocate it to someone
else.

Many thanks
Ruaridh MacDowall
CNR Senior Umpire 2018