[CUCBC Captains] May Bumps Start Order, GoR, Programmes, and Scratch Deadlines

Conor Burgess conor at cucbc.org
Wed Jun 6 09:39:19 BST 2018

Dear all,

Just a reminder of the scratch deadlines:

The deadline for scratching completely for a full refund is *Wednesday 6th
June at 17:00 (today!)*.
The deadline for scratching completely for a half refund is *Thursday 7th
June at 17:00 (tomorrow!)*.
If you would like to switch a crew to racing for time only, you are
eligible for a half refund so long as you tell us by *Thursday 7th June at
17:00*.

The deadline for pre-ordering Bumps Programmes at the reduced cost of £3.50
each is also *Thursday 7th June at 17:00 *(link: https://goo.gl/forms/
ptTyeANBquJbHvZq2)

Best wishes,
Conor