[CUCBC Captains] May Bumps Start Order, GoR, Programmes, and Scratch Deadlines

Conor Burgess conor at cucbc.org
Fri Jun 1 23:56:09 BST 2018

Dear all,

The GoR will run as a single division next Friday 8th June. Crews should aim to be below Green Dragon footbridge by 17:30, and marshalling at Baitsbite by 17:50. We’ll run the men’s crews first, then the women’s, and hopefully have everyone done by 18:45.

There will be a single Men’s and Women’s hour from 19:00 to 20:00.

Best wishes,
Conor