[CUCBC Captains] Streaming of the World Championships

Daphne Martschenko daphnemartschenko at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 14:13:22 BST 2017

PLEASE FORWARD:

Dear Captains and College Boat Clubs,

My name is Daphne Martschenko and I am President of CUWBC. This year CUWBC
is needing to fundraise to attend our annual winter training camp.
#RowtoBanyoles is about giving women in sport, many of whom have learned to
row with you, the opportunity to spend a week training on a 2k buoyed
course away from the typical Ely and Cambridge environment. As part of our
fundraising campaign we are selling Cambridge Mugs. There are two versions,
one is of the Goldie Boathouse and the other Tideway course:

[image: Inline image 1]

[image: Inline image 2]

The mugs are being sold for £10 and 100% of the profits from these sales
will go towards #RowtoBanyoles. We will be selling these outside Goldie
this weekend during the Rob Roy Small Boats Head from the start of Division
I until 2PM. You can purchase these at other times by emailing me at
president at cuwbc.org.uk.

[image: Inline image 3]

As many of you will know, this Saturday Holly Hill and Melissa Wilson who
both first learned to row at Downing and Caius respectively, will be
competing in the A final of the women's pair at the World Championships in
Sarasota, Florida. Goldie Boathouse will be open from 3PM and we welcome
you all to join us for their race at 3:23PM.

[image: Inline image 4]

Finally, we will also be selling some "TAB" kit at a later date, which we
will be sharing with you all! Should you, your family, or friends be
interested in further supporting the Cambridge University Women's Boat
Club, you can find our JustGiving page here
<https://www.justgiving.com/campaigns/charity/cambridgeuni-womensboatclub/rowtobanyoles>
.

GDBO,

Daphne