[CUCBC Captains] Green Flag

Conor Burgess conor at cucbc.org
Tue Oct 17 06:43:07 BST 2017

At this rate it's going to be a very quiet morning out on the river tomorrow! The following clubs have yet to declare on the CUCBC website that they have a current public liability insurance policy in place:

ARU
Churchill
Clare
Clare Hall
Fitz
Hughes Hall
Homerton
Jesus
Murray Edwards
Peterhouse
Robinson

If these clubs do not confirm that insurance is in place this evening they will not be permitted to boat from tomorrow morning, until I have received and acknowledged their declaration.

I look forward to either light traffic or a lie-in tomorrow, depending how organised my own club is!

Regards,

Mark Jacobs
CUCBC Safety Advisor