[CUCBC Captains] [Fairbairns] Provisional Start Order

Charlotte Jackson - Fairbairn Cup Secretary 2017 jcbc-fairbairns at jesus.cam.ac.uk
Sun Nov 19 21:03:38 GMT 2017

Dear Captains,

I would just like to remind you that the deadline for signing up to
guarantee free t-shirts for all competitors is coming up (enter before
1st December).
At this stage, we ONLY need a NUMBER of competitors from each club -
details of individuals will only be required much closer to the event.

To enter into the college competition, 8 competitors of a gender are
required from the club - so if you wish to enter as a college in both
the men's and women's divisions, you will need to enter at least 8 men
and 8 women.

Additionally, for any club who enters 20 or more competitors, we will be
giving them a free tank session in the new year on completion of the
Cambridge Rowing Tank (worth £40)!

To enter your crews, please see our website:

www.downingboatclub.co.uk/the-downing-eliminator

Hope to see you there,
Alex

P.S: Just a reminder to sign-up for our Launch Party on the 24th at 9PM
in Downing JCR by emailing ob312 at cam.ac.uk with the number of tickets
you would like to reserve.

--
Alex Fellows