[CUCBC Captains] Peterborough Regatta (3rd June)

Magdalene Women magdalene.women at cucbc.org
Sat May 6 21:15:54 BST 2017

Dear all,

We are currently 2 rowers and a cox short of having a complete W4 for
this term. If you have any keen rowers that didn't make it into a crew,
please have them get in touch with me! We want the crew to be
competitive this term (i.e. they will do the GOR and bumps if they make
it).

They will train 3 times per week (Wed, Fri mornings, Sun), with 1 erg
and a fitness session.

Let me know if there is anyone interested - I'm happy to get in touch
with them!

Thanks,

Emily

--