[CUCBC Captains] LGBoaTie - a formal swap for LGBT+ rowers and coxes from all of Cambridge

Lois Overvoorde lmo32 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Feb 14 14:12:17 GMT 2017

Dear captains,

Robinson is in fairly dire need of coxing. We're currently /just/
scraping along with the handful we have, but a couple of coxes want to
quit, and this puts us in a sticky situation.

If any of you have surplus (or even just extra-keen) coxen that are
willing to cox grateful, motivated boats with high potential, even for
one outing, that would be fantastic. Please put them in contact with us
directly.

Thank you.

Robinson.