[CUCBC Captains] Cox Available

Captain NCBC ncbc.captain at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 08:17:58 BST 2016

Dear All,

Just a few days to go now until the deadline for confirming insurance cover is in place, and more than half of you are yet to react.

Please let me know if you have any queries, or do not have access to your club's CUCBC website account.

Regards,

Mark Jacobs
CUCBC Safety Advisor

---- Mark Jacobs wrote ----