[CUCBC Captains] W1 Rower for Fairbairns (Friday)

St Edmund's Women stedmunds.women at cucbc.org
Fri Nov 25 17:29:31 GMT 2016

The Captains

Cambridge University Combined Boat Clubs

As you may have seen in the recent Rowing & Regatta magazine Hudson Boats
now has a repair centre based in Reading. We offer repairs and servicing to
all types and makes of boats in a modern highly professional workshop.

We would like to offer a special service to the Cambridge University
Combined Boat Clubs after the Lent and May bumps races. We know that there
are often boats damaged during these competitions that have temporary
repair jobs that then need a proper, more detailed repair afterwards.

We would like to arrange our Hudson trailer to come to Cambridge in the
week after the events and do a group pick up of any boats that the Boat
Clubs would like to send for a repair service. Once repairs are completed
we will return with the trailer to Cambridge for a drop off.

This will save your students time and the convenience of arranging towing,
as well as providing them with a top class repair service to keep their
fleets in the best possible condition.

If there is interest in this offer, please let me know and we can discuss
in more detail as we get closer to the evenst.

Regards,

*JAMIE CROLYSales and Service UK*
HUDSON | www.hudsonboatworks.com
M +44 786 757 8967 | FaceTime | WhatsApp Calling
jamie at hudsonboatworks.com | @beAshark