[CUCBC Captains] Query about your college's rules for awarding blades

H. Fishwick hf299 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Nov 23 15:10:16 GMT 2016

Hi All,

Thanks for your entries to CNR 2016.
With the number of entries this year we’ve had to move a few divisions around and now racing will only take place on Friday 25th and Saturday 26th November. The draw and timetable are on the website (http://www.clareboatclub.org.uk/cnr.php?page=draw <http://www.clareboatclub.org.uk/cnr.php?page=draw>), please have a good look through and make sure you understand when you’re racing. If there’s any problems or mistakes get in touch and I’ll do my best to fix them.

Most crews have paid on time, but if you’ve not can you get it sorted asap.

The coxes meeting will be on Sunday 20th November, at 19:30. The meeting is in the Riley Auditorium at Clare, Memorial Court. I’ll sort out some signs, but if you get lost just ask the porters for directions. The meeting will be followed by the Fairbairns coxes meeting. All competing coxes should attend, along with a senior representative from their Boat Club.

Senior crews wanting outings Friday 2-4pm or anytime Saturday, please get in touch to organise a row-through.

Cheers,

Jon Swain
CNR Senior Umpire 2016