[CUCBC Captains] Queens' Ergs 2016: Final Division Times and Important Information

B.P.W. Catterall bpwc2 at cam.ac.uk
Sun Nov 6 23:47:19 GMT 2016

Morning all,

I hope you will pass this message amongst your novices.

I wanted to wish you all success in the upcoming Queens Ergs and introduce myself. My name is Paddy Ryan and I am the Assistant Coach to Cambridge University Women’s Boat Club. One of my roles as the Assistant Coach is Development. Development for CUWBC is working with your colleges to find athletes and prepare them for trialling and for a chance to represent Cambridge in the annual Boat Races against Oxford.

So if you have any questions please seek me out on the night and i will do my best to answer your questions. Or I will take your details and get back to you ASAP.

Lastly keep your eyes open for ergo sessions in the coming months.

Regards

Paddy

--
Patrick Ryan