[CUCBC Captains] Queens' Ergs 2016: Provisional Division Times

B.P.W. Catterall bpwc2 at cam.ac.uk
Sat Nov 5 20:25:57 GMT 2016

Hi,

My name is Vitaliy and I am from the LSE rowing club committee.
Our club is very much interested in racing the Cambridge Winter Head
organised by Cantabrigian RC, however, sine we are a relatively small club,
we do not own a trailer to get our boats from London to Cambridge, and
sharing one with other London clubs seems not to work out this year.

Would it be anyhow possible to rent out an 8 and a 4 boat from any of the
colleges clubs just for the race? I understand that this is quite an
unusual question, however we are currently having trouble to find a trailer
for our boats, so wanted to ask if you could help by any chance? Obviously
we would pay for the boats/oars rent. I would really appreciate if you
could forwarded this request to the colleges clubs committees.

Thank you for understanding,
Best regards,

Vitaliy Komar

07999410871