[CUCBC Captains] Next Coxing Seminar at Nines

danbaillache at gmail.com danbaillache at gmail.com
Tue May 10 16:24:34 BST 2016

Dear Captains

Just a gentle reminder that the deadline for May Bumps entries is this Sunday, 8th May.

All entries need to have been submitted by then through the CUCBC website at

http://www.cucbc.org/bumps/enter

You will need to log in with your club’s account to submit entries. Please let me know ASAP if you do not know your login details or have any other problems.

In addition to entering crews through the CUCBC website, you should submit your club’s crew lists and other information to be published in the Bumps Programme through the separate webpage:

http://www.thebumps.co.uk/crewlists

The entry fee is £40 per crew. Your entry fees should be paid in addition to the outstanding balance shown on the bill you will have received at the captains’ meeting by the entry deadline. Payments can be made online (contact me for the account details) or cheques, payable to Cambridge University Combined Boat Clubs should be sent to Michael Thornton, CUCBC Honorary Secretary at Trinity College.

Let me know if you have any queries.

Good luck with the term’s training!

Dan

--