[CUCBC Captains] Catz Cardinals Regatta 2016

James Trever jvt27 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Feb 29 16:30:12 GMT 2016

Dear Captains,

Firstly, congratulations on surviving bumps!

Secondly, many of you will now be looking ahead to WEHoRR and/or ManHoRR.

This Wednesday at 6pm, CUCBC will be running a brief(ish) talk on coxing on
the Tideway. Rosemary Ostfeld has agreed to talk through the racing line,
after which I'll run through Tideway navigation and marshalling for the
race itself.

If you could pass this on to therelevant coxes at your club, I'd be very
grateful.

Many thanks,

Robert