[CUCBC Captains] Lent Bumps 2016 - Saturday's Results and Fines

Kate Shipley kate at cucbc.org
Mon Feb 29 16:34:12 GMT 2016

Dear all,

Thanks for a fantastic day of racing. The results from today's racing are
now on the CUCBC website <http://www.cucbc.org/lents>.
*Notes from the Umpires*

   -

   The first division on Saturday (M4) starts 40 minutes earlier than
   Friday, at 12:40
   -

   Please ensure that bank parties are no more than 4 people per boat

*Fines*

   - Anglia Ruskin - Early celebration - £30
   - Christ’s W1 - Failure to clear - £20
   - Churchill W1 - Failure to clear - £20
   - Clare W1 - No lifejacket - £50
   - Clare W1 - Early celebration and failure to clear - £25
   - Clare M1 - Dropping litter at station - £80
   - Corpus Christi - Failure to provide a marshal (first offence) - £15
   - Downing W1 - Failure to easy - £20
   - Emmanuel W2 - Late to Marshaling - £15
   - Emmanuel W2 - Stopped rowing upon being bumped and failure to clear -
   £35
   - Emmanuel W1 - Excessive bank party - £30
   - First and Third M3 - Excessive bank party - £30
   - Homerton W1 - Failure to hold it up - £25
   - Jesus - Failure to provide a marshal (second offence) - £30
   - Jesus W2 - Failure to hold it up and failure to clear - £35
   - Magdalene W1 - Dropped bung (no advantage) - £15
   - Newnham W2 - Rowing into a stationary crew - £75
   - St Catharine’s M1 - Dropped bung (small advantage) - £20
   - St Edmund’s W1 - Forgot bung (no advantage) - £15
   - Selwyn M1 - Foul language - £50
   - Selwyn M1 Excessive bank party - £30
   - Selwyn M1 - Failure to concede - £50
   - Trinity Hall M2 - Failure to concede - £25
   - Wolfson M2 - Foul language - £20
   - Clare, Fitzwilliam, First and Third, Magdalene W1, Newnham W1,
   Robinson M2 - Offensively stupid leggings - mass formal swap in leggings
   after BCD
   - Emmanuel W2 - Singing ABBA on the row home - Learn rowing versions of
   ABBA songs for the row home tomorrow:
      - Gimme Gimme Gimme a catch after the slide
      - Bumping up is never easy, I know but I have to go, rowing me into
      you is the best we can do
      - Money Money Money, must be funny, in a red blade world
      - The winner takes it all, the loser bumped out small, beside the
      victory that's her destiny

   - Lady Margaret W2 - Taking the traditional LMBC line on grassy neatly
   through parked crews, well done!- Now we know what all those years of
   training were for…
   - Magdalene W1 - Excessive face paint - Full body paint for mays
   - Magdalene M1 - Not knowing where their finish line is and insisting on
   their version - Try winding down 30m early tomorrow

All fines can be appealed by e-mailing Dan Wilkins, CUCBC Senior Treasurer (
seniortreasurer at cucbc.org
<http://www.cantab.net/svc/mail/src/compose.php?send_to=seniortreasurer@cucbc.org>),
within 48 hours of this email being sent.

Kate Shipley
CUCBC Executive Committee