[CUCBC Captains] 12-outing declarations

Mark Jacobs mark at cucbc.org
Wed Feb 17 23:11:13 GMT 2016

Dear All,

I have yet to receive 12-outing declarations forms from the following clubs:

Churchill
Corpus
Homerton
Kings
Selwyn
Trinity Hall
Wolfson

Note that the deadline for declarations is tonight.

I have yet to receive the requested outing logs from the following:

Caius
Kings
LMBC
St Edmunds
Trinity Hall

Note that the deadline for outing logs is Monday. Current logs are fine,
provided that you also indicate scheduled outings for any crew not yet
on 12 outings.

I look forward to the usual flurry of panicked and apologetic emails...

Regards,

Mark Jacobs
CUCBC Safety Advisor