[CUCBC Captains] Request for female rowers!

SSBC Women's Vice Captain womens-vice-captain at ssbc.org.uk
Fri Apr 29 09:47:44 BST 2016

Dear Boat Club Captains,

On behalf of the Downing Tribe and Camenae societies (the DCBC male and
female drinking societies), we would like to invite you to this year's
Tribe BBQ on Sunday 12thJune, followed by the inaugural Camenae after party.

This year, before tickets go on general sale to the University, we're
offering limited priority tickets to college (and university) boat clubs.
If you're interested, please note that there is no limit on group size and
larger group applications will not be disadvantaged, however, due to high
demand, we cannot guarantee the provision of the full number of tickets
applied for.

Only one application per club will be accepted, which is why we are
contacting you directly as your college Captain. Please make arrangements
within your club to process a group application.

This year's arrangements are being finalised, please join the Facebook
event to keep updated on ticket pricing and application. At a lower price
than last, this year's ticket will include the usual evening full of
freshly cooked food, Pimms and excellent music. In addition, thanks to the
Downing ladies this year the party will continue til late at Lolas, with
reduced price tickets available on the night!

https://www.facebook.com/events/221855768189917/

We will be in contact again when priority applications open, but for now
join the Facebook event, spread the word and get ready for the biggest
Boatie event of May Week 2016.

Ryan & Zara

(Tribe Chieftain and Head Nymph 2016)