[CUCBC Captains] University IVs

Michael Thornton michael at cucbc.org
Tue Oct 27 17:42:26 GMT 2015

Dear All,

Attached is this year's safety declaration, which should be completed
and returned by your club's safety officer and returned to me by the end
of Wednesday 4 November. An electronically completed form is acceptable,
there's no need to print, sign and scan the form unless you want to.
However, please do not send me a link to an online 'shared document'. As
usual, clubs failing to submit their form before the deadline will not
be permitted to boat until I've had the declaration.

Note also that this year's British Rowing annual audit is now live - for
those of you who have not already completed this, it must be done before
the deadline (which I believe this year is around the end of November).
Clubs failing to do so will not be able to enter BR events in the new
year, including HoRR and WeHoRR. If you do not have access to the BR
system, you should contact your predecessors in the first instance for
login information, and BR themselves in the second instance.

Any questions, on either the CUCBC declaration or the BR audit, let me
know.

Regards,

Mark Jacobs
CUCBC Safety Advisor