[CUCBC Captains] Advert: Yoga for Rowing Sessions

Michael Thornton michael at cucbc.org
Tue Oct 20 11:10:26 BST 2015

Hello

The schedule for Uni IVs hasn’t been done yet as Dan is the only person that can see who has paid by bank transfer. Thank you to those that have sent me cheques, the website should now show those entires as paid. The following clubs have so far opted not to pay by cheque:
caius at cucbc.org, christs at cucbc.org, clare at cucbc.org, corpus at cucbc.org, downing at cucbc.org, emmanuel at cucbc.org, firstandthird at cucbc.org, kings at cucbc.org, peterhouse at cucbc.org, queens at cucbc.org, robinson at cucbc.org, selwyn at cucbc.org, sidney at cucbc.org

Once Dan has reconciled the bank account with the entires, the website will generate the draw and anybody that’s not paid will have their entry automatically rejected by the system. He’s currently elsewhere, in a significantly different time zone, and intending to sort this “tomorrow”. Read that as you will in terms of when the schedule is likely to be out.

Just a reminder then about the Novice Coxes talk tomorrow 1730 to 1830 in The Audit Room, King’s College. Please ensure your novice coxes attend.

Best
Michael Thornton
CUCBC Honorary Secretary 2015-2016