[CUCBC Captains] Uni IVs Draw & Schedule

Michael Thornton michael at cucbc.org
Mon Oct 19 16:36:55 BST 2015

Dear Captains

Please fill in this doodle poll with availabilities for each crew you enter into Uni IVs (http://doodle.com/poll/8pex5y7k3nhgcsq8). I would appreciate it if you could enter the information using the name format Club_Category e.g. FaT_M1. If you are entering multiple crews into a division, just stick letters on the end e.g. M1A.

The doodle poll is not strict division times, but I will try and stay as close to them as possible. The main issue I foresee is having to run a particularly large division on Monday or Tuesday. I would appreciate as much co-operation and compromise as possible when it comes to timetabling this event. As you may realise, the traditional Henley Format has somewhat gone out of the window due to academic commitments. We recognise this, and are willing to try and timetable around crews, but there’s only so much we can accommodate.

Best
Michael
CUCBC Honorary Secretary 2015-2016