[CUCBC Captains] Coxing out of hours for Town Clubs

Michael Thornton michael at cucbc.org
Tue Oct 13 12:12:49 BST 2015

Dear Captains

The Novice Coxes talk will be taking place from 1730 to 1830 on Sunday 18th October. I will endeavour to ensure we don’t run over. For those of you who don’t have a clue what I’m talking about, this meeting happens at the start of every year and is for ALL novice coxes. We aim to introduce them to the specific challenges associated with coxing on The Cam i.e. the rules. Please impress upon your novice coxes the importance of attending this meeting.

The location for the talk is The Audit Room, King’s College. I’m sure the porters will gladly direct you if you don’t know where that room is (I certainly don’t).

Best
Michael
CUCBC Honorary Secretary 2015-2016