[CUCBC Captains] Clare Novices' Regatta 2015

Clare Regatta Team claregatta at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 12:12:21 GMT 2015

Hello CUCBC,

I have negotiated a trial session for rowers to try hot yoga this month.
The deal is that if you can get together a group of at least six rowers for
a trial session,  it will be £8 per person, which is half price so a good
offer. This is for 90 minute Bikram hot yoga,  which goes through 26 poses
and you will understand what each has to offer and how it works.  Suitable
for beginners through advanced. Here are the times to choose from :

Monday 5pm
Tuesday 6pm
Wednesday 5pm
Thursday 6pm
Friday 5pm
Saturday 10 am
Sunday 10 am

Will you please spread the word? If someone emails me the names and  email
addresses of those rowers and coxes interested and which session,  I can
book them in.

It's at ETHOS in central Cambridge and it's awesome. But you won't know if
you don't try.

All best wishes,

Donna