[CUCBC Captains] Fairbairn Cup Entries 2015 + Compulsory Novice Coxes Briefing

B. Gallant bg340 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Nov 19 00:27:45 GMT 2015

Dear all,

Just a quick reminder that entries for the 2015 Fairbairn Cup close on
19th November and that the regatta (particularly the novice divisions!)
are filling up fast! Don't miss out on giving you crews the chance to
win Fairbairns Shields, especially not your keen new novices!

Entries can be submitted here:
http://jcbc.jesus.cam.ac.uk/old/fairbairns/entries/
Just submit the form with your boatclub selected and no password to set
up a 2015 account for your club. Any problems with entering, or anything
else, please let me know.

Best wishes,
Ben