[CUCBC Captains] Entry for Bumps

Wilfried Genest wilfried at cucbc.org
Tue Jan 27 00:05:05 GMT 2015

Dear all,

Please find attached the results from today's racing, they will be on the
website shortly.  Apologies for the delay with the prize giving, those
master adjustments challenge by math skills every time :)

Well done to everyone on a great day of racing and to the winners.  Pots
will be available for collection at City tomorrow from 10-11 and  2-3.

On behalf of all of us at CCRC I would like to thank you once again for
your support today, we had a great day all made possible by such great
competitors.  I look forward to seeing you at the Spring event on Sat 2nd
May.

Best wishes,
Tammy

Tammy Finnigan |  M: +44 7920.016.476 | events at cityrc.co.uk