[CUCBC Captains] Getting On Race Scratches

Michael Thornton michael at cucbc.org
Tue Feb 17 00:20:31 GMT 2015

Dear All,

I for one think it would be a good idea to come up with a set of principles covering use of the river at Ely by CUCBC-afiliated clubs (and perhaps for all off-Cam training during term time) as soon as possible - is anyone else with me? I am surprised that it’s not already regulated.

Regards,
Nick Jones
Captain, Selwyn College BC