[CUCBC Captains] Early morning marshal folder location change

Tom Grimble tom at cucbc.org
Sun Oct 19 13:17:27 BST 2014

Hi all,

Trinity Hall Boat Club is planning to run a recruitment barbecue down
at the river tomorrow lunchtime. Unfortunately due to the
refurbishment of our boathouse, our barbecues have been misplaced - we
only became aware of the problem this afternoon. I writing to ask
whether you possibly have a barbecue that we could borrow, between
approximately 11am-3pm. We would be extremely grateful for your help.

Many thanks and best wishes,

Hannah Karet
THBC Captain 2014/15