[CUCBC Captains] University Fours - Entry deadline today

Tom Grimble tom at cucbc.org
Fri Oct 17 14:08:32 BST 2014

Dear all,

Apologies for the short notice! Our boathouse is still undergoing
renovations and the college has managed to place many important pieces of
club stuff into storage that is so jam-packed as not to be immediately
accessible.

We are supposed to be holding a BBQ with tubbing for novices tomorrow
afternoon and were just wondering if anyone has a spare barbecue itself
that we could borrow, as ours seems to be at the bottom of the pile! If you
do could you please get back to us and let us know when we could pick it up
before about 11 o'clock tomorrow.

Thanks,

Charles, Jamie and Hannah THBC