[CUCBC Captains] Lent Bumps Entry deadline - Friday evening

Tom Grimble tom at cucbc.org
Mon Jan 27 13:17:29 GMT 2014

See forwarded message below:

*From:* Jimmy [mailto:taywelljim at uku.co.uk]
*Sent:* 18 January 2014 15:49
*To:* 'captains at lists.cucbc.org'
*Subject:* ALTON SPRING HEAD

Alton Rowing Club will be holding a Spring Head over 3,200 metres on the
beautiful Alton Water just south of Ipswich on the *22nd March 2014*.
Following our Autumn Head last November we have been encouraged to include
a separate division for College and University Eights. I attach a poster
for your information. Further details will be available soon when uploaded
to our website www.altonrowingclub.com

Please note that Division 1 and 3 are also open to College and University
crews.

There will be 4 categories in the Division 2 Colleges and University Eights
– Women’s Open, Men’s Open, Women’s Novice and Men’s Novice.

Please also be advised that our Autumn Head will be held over the same
course on *22nd November 2014 – *some two weeks before the Fairbairn Cup so
ideal for training and selection.

I very much look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Jimmy Jewell

Head Race Organiser